Terrace, Balcony and Wet-Damp Floor Waterproofing Products / Standard Pure Polyurea
PUR 425 is a two component 100% pure polyurea coating system with very fast setting, rapid curing, aromatic and flexible properties. It provides seamless and long term durable waterproofing and floor coating for concrete, metal, wood, ceramic, geotextile and PU foam substrates. It is applied at high pressure with heated multi-component spraying equipment.
Fields of Application
- General water isolation of storage tanks, pools, ponds, pipes, waste water treatments, manholes, roof and terrace coatings.
- Floor coating on industrial floors, hospitals, car parks, garages.
- Roads, bridge decks, railways, tunnels, airport and line striping applications.
- Marine industry applications.
- Oil, gas, chemical, energy, mining industries.
- In leisure industry such as water parks, aquarium lining, play grounds and decorative applications.
Features and Benefits
- Fast reactivity and fast curing.
- Seamless and jointless coating.
- 100% solid.
- VOC and odor free.
- No solvent content.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- Very good tensile and structural strength.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent crack-bridging properties.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Ideal for complex and detailed applications.
- Temperature and moisture insensitive.
- UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant.
- High application thickness is possible.
Preparation of Substrate
All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum. Weak concrete must be removed and surface defects such as voids must be fully exposed. Repairs to the substrate, filling of blowholes/voids and surface leveling must be carried out using appropriate products. Optimum surface temperature is 5-30°C, air temperature is 20-30°C and relative air humidity is 25-50%. EPOX PR 100 primer application is recommended for achieving good adhesion. Lightly broadcasting with quartz sand 0,3-0,8 mm is recommended because this provides higher adhesion values and extends the maximum waiting time of primer prior to the application of polyurea coating. In order to avoid the formation of blisters do not broadcast to excess. After 12-24 hours of primer application, polyurea application can be start.
Before the application B component must be stirred at least 30 minutes with using a barrel mixer until getting homogenous mixture and color obtained. A and B component must be applied by using a two components high pressure and heat spray machine with 1:1 volume ratio. Both component must be heated above 70°C and stable in this temperature during the application. Cured material is UV resistant but can be showed discoloration when exposed the sunlight. This does not influence service life or performance of material. If the color stability required, PU TOP 210 aliphatic top coat must be applied within 12 hours of applying base coat.
- Primer: 0,3-0,5 kg/m²
- Quartz sand: 1-1,5 kg/m²
- Polyurea coating: 1,05- 1,1 kg/m² /mm (recommended film thickness is minimum 2 mm.).
A Component: 225 kg barrel – B Component: 200 kg barrel
UV Resistant, Acrylic-Based, Waterproofing and Heat Insulation Material
Acrylic Based, Multipurpose Primer
Polyurethane Based, Transparent, Waterproofing Material
Standard Pure Polyurea
Polyurethane Based, Waterproofing Material for Potable Water Tanks
Polyurethane Based, Bitumen Modified, Single Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material
Polyurethane - Bitumen Based, Two Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material
Hybrid Polymer Based, One Component, Transparent Waterproofing Material
Water Based, Transparent Waterproofing and Impregnating Material
Elastomeric Acrylic Resin Based, UV Resistant, Elastic Waterproofing Material
Elastomeric Resin Based, UV Resistant, Super Elastic Waterproofing Material
Polyurethane Based, UV Resistant, One Component, Waterproofing Material
Modified Pure Polyurea
Polyurethane Based, Two Component, Aliphatic Top Coat
One Component, Polyurethane Concrete Primer
Hybrid-Polymer Based, One Component, Waterproofing Material
Invisible Water Repellent and Surface Impregnating Material