Do you know Green Roofs benefit?20.12.2017
Green roof provides a new look to metropolitan life. It’s a man-made habitat that located on the roof space of the building. Besides the aesthetic benefits, roof plantings provide environmental, health and cost benefits.
If we listed the benefits of green roof;
• Improved water quality due to reduced storm water runoff and fewer overflows of combined sanitary and storm water sewage systems.
• Increased habitat promoting biodiversity.
• Lower temperatures for building roofs and the air above them in most climates.
• Reduced energy consumption in some climates.
• Improved sound absorption in the top floors of buildings.
• Improved air quality.
• Lower energy costs due to the cooling effect of plant respiration and the insulation, shading and thermal mass of the plant and soil layers.
• A less frequent roof replacement schedule due to greater durability than conventional roofs.
• Reduced storm water management costs.
• The creation of job opportunities in roof installation and maintenance and in the emerging field of urban agriculture.
Important point that obtain well insulation system when created the roofs.
A green roof typically consists of the following components: an insulation layer, a waterproof membrane to protect the building from leaks, a root barrier to prevent roots from penetrating the waterproof membrane; a drainage layer, usually made of lightweight gravel, clay, or plastic; a geotextile or filter mat that allows water to soak through but prevents erosion of fine soil particles; a growing medium; plants; and, sometimes, a wind blanket.
BAUMERK COMPANY always offers right solution to customer with human and environmental friendly innovative products.
BAUMERK GREEN SERIES BITUMINOUS MEMBRANES; It is APP (Atactic Polypropylene) or SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene) modified, special anti-root additives content, torchon plastomeric or elastomeric waterproofing membranes with non-woven spun bond polyester felt; both sides are coated with polyethylene film.
BAUMERK DRAIN B; It is high density polyethylene (HDPE) based, plant roots and decay resistance drainage board to protect curtain walls against water and moisture by separated from the earth.
BAUMERK GEOTEXTILE; It is a non-woven geotextile that produced needle punched technology and thermally treated as to be separator and protector material. GEOTEXTILE is produced short cut polyester or polypropylene staple fiber.
For learning more about green roof insulation system, please contact with us.
13TH CARTHAGE exhibition
We joined 13TH CARTHAGE exhibition in Tunisia between18-22 May 2016.Read More
- 39th Construction Exhibition Read More
BAUMERK AEROGEL MODIFIED THERMAL INSULATION PLASTER
Designed based on the thermal conductivity of aerogel technology. It is a high performance insulaRead More
DUBAI BIG 5 - 2017
We will be exhibiting our company opportunities at hall 4 stand C166 on Dubai Big 5 2017. Come anRead More
DUBAI THE BIG 5
LETS COME AND VISIT US AT STAND 7C301 BETWEEN THE DATE 21-24 NOVEMBER 2016.Read More
- Do you know Green Roofs benefit?
- Heat Resistant Fireproof Paint by Baumerk Read More
IRAN CONFAIR 2016
Come and join us at International Exhibition of Building and Construction Industries Iran ConfairRead More
Insulation is The Aesthetics of The Building
Waterproofing is essentially needed for buildings. Water damages the buildings firstly by aesthetRead More
PROJECT LEBANON 2017
We are ready for Project Lebanon 2017. Come and join us at BIEL Center stand H21 between 16-19 MaRead More
We are attending SENCON 2018. Come and visit us at booth C09 in Tertiaire Hall between 20nd - 23tRead More