Bitumen - Rubber Based Waterproofing Products / Bitumen Solution
B PR 102
B PR 102 is a ready to use, rubber content, waterproofing bituminous solution without any filler. After evaporation of the solvents it contains, B PR 102 adheres firmly to the surface it is applied, forming an elastic waterproof layer.
Fields of Application
- B PR 102 is applied against ground humidity and leakages in building base, terrace roofs, balconies, water channels, secret gutters, retaining and curtain walls, and pool insulation from outside.
- To protect metal surfaces from corrosion by dipping, brushing or spraying applications.
- It can be applied as a primer before the application of all brands of bitumen membranes on metal surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Thanks to its superior adhesion, bituminous membrane can be adhere on the surface excellently.
- Provides a seamless insulation layer.
- Resistant to sulfate.
- Applied as cold.
- Quick dry.
- Ready to use.
Preparation of Substrate
Application surface must be dry, clean and clean off materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, rust and removed loose pieces. Sharp tips and horizontal/vertical joints which are suitable cracking should be chamfered with REPAMERK 1 or PH 55. Big pores and cracks should be filled with REPAMERK 301 repair mortar.
B PR 102 is applied only onto the side exposed to water (positive insulation). It is ready to use, it does not need heating or thinning. It can be applied by brush, roller or spray gun. B PR 101 is recommended as a primer for non-metal surfaces to provide excellent adhesion, avoid dust and improve durability. Although B PR 102 is a fast drying type of solution (2 hours approximately), it is recommended to wait 24 hours before applying a second coat. Reinforcing materials such as polyester felt, fibermesh, reinforcing fabric can be used to provide better durability against higher pressure. ALUCOAT should be applied as topcoat to obtain solar protection and aesthetic look on the roof which are continuously exposed to outdoor conditions and close the traffic.
0,500 kg/m² for each layer.
17 kg metal can 200 kg barrel
Bituminous Membrane Primer
Bitumen-Rubber Modified, Water Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Single Component, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Anti-root, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen Emulsion (Bitumen Primer)
Bitumen-SBS Rubber Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Cement and Fiber Modified, 2 Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, One Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Aluminum Based Reflective Paint