Bitumen - Rubber Based Waterproofing Products / Bitumen-SBS Rubber Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
BLM 117 is a solvent based, bitumen-SBS rubber content, single component ready to use elastomeric liquid membrane that used against to water and moisture. After evaporation of solvents it contains, BLM 117 adheres firmly on the substrate and forms an elastic waterproof layer.
Fields of Application
- In base of buildings against ground moisture and leaks.
- In retaining and curtain walls, galleries, drainage and piles.
- In terrace roof, balconies, water channels and gutters, bridges, viaducts on conditions that BLM 117 is applied under the coating and protected.
- In external isolation of pools against water and moisture.
Features and Benefits
- It is easy to apply and ready to use.
- Creates a seamless isolation layer.
- Applied as cold. Does not require heating and thinning.
- Quick dry.
- Applied on pressurized water resistance areas with a reinforcing materials such as geotextile, fibermesh.
Preparation of Substrate
Application surface must be dry, clean, clean off materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, rust and remove loose pieces. Sharp tips and horizontal/vertical joints which are suitable cracking should be chamfered with PH 55. Big pores and cracks should be filled with REPAMERK 1 or REPAMERK 301 repair mortar.
BLM 117 is applied only onto the side exposed to water (positive insulation). It is ready to use, it does not need heating or thinning. It can be applied by brush, roller, rake or airless spray with at least two layers. Primers should be applied on the surface to provide excellent adhesion, avoid dust and improve durability. B PR 101 is recommended for non-metal surfaces,B PR 102 is used for metallic surfaces as primer. Although BLM 117 is a fast drying type of solution (2 hours approximately), it is recommended to wait 24 hours before applying a second coat. Reinforcing materials such as polyester felt, geotetxtile, fibermesh and reinforcing fabric can be used to provide better durability against higher pressure. ALUCOAT should be applied as topcoat to obtain solar protection and aesthetic look on the roof which are continuously exposed to outdoor conditions and close the traffic.
0,600 kg/m² for each layer. Recommended at least 2 coats application.
17 kg metal pail
200 kg barrel
Bituminous Membrane Primer
Bitumen-Rubber Modified, Water Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Single Component, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Anti-root, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen Emulsion (Bitumen Primer)
Bitumen-SBS Rubber Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Cement and Fiber Modified, 2 Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, One Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Aluminum Based Reflective Paint